Patrons of the History Museum on the Square play an important role in preserving and sharing Springfield's history. Patrons help the museum care for over 200,000 objects, photographs, and documents in the collection and provide educational and entertaining opportunities to engage with our history. Together, we strengthen our community's future by learning about our past and culture.
Our Museum Guests step back in time. Our Museum Patrons ensure the future.
- Patron recognition and exclusive events
- Admission to the History Museum on the Square for a full year. Patrons receive a family membership for two named adults and all children under 18 in a household (or membership for two named adults and their grandchildren). Patrons also receive guest passes and discounts to bring visitors of their choice on each visit.
- Discounted and free programs
- 10% or more discount in the museum gift shop
- Newsletter subscription
- Free admission to our Museum Membership Swap partner locations: National Museum of Toys/Miniatures in Kansas City, St. Joseph Museums in St. Joseph, and the Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum in Hannibal.
- Special discounts through the Time Travelers reciprocity program, which includes over 300 organizations in more than 40 states across the country.